Website Standard Terms and Conditions
Malaysia [10 April 2018]
These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions. This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
2. Intellectual Property Rights.
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Chung Fatt Kee and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website,.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
1. publishing any Website material in any media;
2. copying or reproducing any Website material by any means;
3. selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
4. publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
5. broadcasting any Website material;
6. making an adaptation of any Website material;
7. using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
8. using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
9. using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity or government authorities;
10. engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any othersimilar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website; and
11. using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;. Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Chung Fatt Kee may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
4. Your Content.
In these Website Standard Terms And Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant Chung Fatt Kee a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights or any applicable laws. Chung Fatt Kee reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
5. No warranties.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Chung Fatt Kee makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you. Information obtained by you from this Website does not create any warranties and you assume all risks associated with the use of this Website.
6. Limitation of liability.
In no event shall Chung Fatt Kee nor any of its officers, directors and employees be liable to you for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect, consequential or special damages arising out of or in any way related to your use of or inability to use this Website, regardless of whether such damages arises under contract, tort, statute or otherwise. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude Chung Fatt Kee’s liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Chung Fatt Kee from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website and/or breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is adjudged by the Malaysian courts to be unenforceable or invalid, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole and such unenforceable or invalid provision(s) shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein which shall continue in full force and effect.
9. Variation of Terms.
Chung Fatt Kee is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website. By using this Website after any revision of these Terms has been effected, you are indicating your acceptance of and agreement to such revision.
Chung Fatt Kee shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, .you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
11. Entire Agreement.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Chung Fatt Kee and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction.
These Terms will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.